Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Eyes of Justice By Lis Wiehl, April Henry

Eyes of Justice is a fictional crime thriller, part of a series that details the lives of three crime fighters called The Triple Threat-a crime reporter, an FBI agent, and a federal prosecutor.  When one of them ends up murdered it is up to her two friends to see justice served, even though the facts don't add up and they are barred from the investigation.  Through a shocking turn of events they realize all their lives are on the line. 

Honestly, this is not the kind of book that I normally read but I really liked it. I just couldn't put it down!  I was totally engrossed in the story, shocked by the twists and turns and a little mortified by the plot.  Sounds like good fiction to me!  

The writing was great and the characters fascinating and developed.  I thought that they author did a good job of detailing trauma and how each character reacted differently.  I would of liked to have seen more of an "after" to the ending because I liked the characters so much.

All in all, a great read.  4 Stars out of 5.
This book was provided to me for free from Book Sneeze, contingent on an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment